Sunday, November 21, 2010

Schokolade.

Assalamualaikum. My name is Norin. Some people call me No-in (Noin). But my husband simply call me N. Short and simple. Like it. I'm mother of 4 lovely kids (macam dalam gambar profile i ni..). I move to Kuantan 3 years back followed my husband working at this side of the country. Since then to fill-up my time i have taken few new hobbies... sewing for the kids, baking cake - chocolate cake, double layer, tripple layer, dam cake, pelangi kek, asam kek, cheese cake ( my husband favourite - that why dia gemuk..) all sort of cake but not yet with the fondant one and my latest one is simply chocolate. Kids like it, hubby love it and me of course will kill for it (yer ker... poyo le lu). The sentimental elements, romantic and special texture to your taste bud makes it very special. Learn few recipes, methods and threat from few friends with some investment in time and passion (which i have a lot) and the result... i also suprise myself. Well this blog will be my catatan perjalanan in this journey of homemade chocolate (and to promote myself jugak laa...). Mana tau bole jadi suri-cyber usahawati coklat. And as my hubby simply said .... Schokolate.... (chocolate in deutch..)......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...