Monday, November 7, 2011

rezeki turun dari langit...

I have nothing to tell you all except that i'm pregnant. currently in my 27 weeks of my pregnancy and expect to go for another at least 11 weeks more. and i pray that nothing will happen and God will that i'll savely delivered the baby. i strongly believe and have faith that anak itu rezeki and every anak yang dilahirkan ada rezekinya masing masing. when i was pregnant with my first nur sara my husband got a better opportunity in bahrain. she was born there and we starting to build-up our small family there. and then two years later (off-couse with a strict planning & action laa...) over there we got our second amir ridzan. we when there with 2 1/2 persons and coming back to malaysia with 4 persons. an fortunate enough we got 'accident' the next 2 cycle and got our third nurzara and my husband also good opportunity working with giant japanese automotive company here in malaysia. and then 'accident' happened again and my husband got other job with his current company and that why we move from kl to here kuantan..and now i pregnant again ( but this time not accident laa.. tak juga planning....just follow the flowww...).. is it the sign that my husband will change his job again..
who knows...
God will insya-Allah...
inilah that i always said.. rezeki anak-anak... but then it happened to me & my family. masa-masa mengandung ni rezeki senang turun dari langit.. and dalam2 mengandung ni gak la yang dapat order which quite big... well my be this is also sebahagian rezeki anak dalam perut ni...


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...