Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kid eye

It been a while since my last entry dalam blog ni. Nak kata busy sangat tidak ler, nak kata no order pun x jugak. Simply otak jem don't know what to write. Hal new year, hal masuk sekolah, semuanya seem very common. Just that yesterday Nur Sara told me that her classmate would be celebrating birthday at school today and want to give him a present. Guess what across her mind ? Yes. A Chocolate.


Maybe because she always see me making chocolate and seem to be a perfect present la kot. Although my hubby quite reluctant ( biasa la dia ni, celebrating birthday ni simply not his cup of tea..) but she insist me making one. With all this cartoon character, Upin Ipinla, Barbie la, Ben ten la..from kids eye seem to be very special la kot. So I did a simple 4 pcs Oreo for her to give as present. A small gift but proudly presented as birthday gift. Handmade by her mother. Thank Nur Sara for making me very appreciated.... Thanks.

and .. Here are some of the chocolates made this week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...