Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lelaki Malaya Terakhir

Who say Malaysian man is not romantic or forgetful of important dates ? Got few orders this week that show otherwise. Or at least still ada Lelaki-lelaki Malaya Terakhir yang masih romantic gitu. Remember THE important dates, wife birthday, marriage anniversary etc and present them with homemade chocolate specially made for their love one. Oooh how romantic. Bertuah badan for these ladies yang dapat those cik abangs. And off-course good for me also ler.. ada masyuk. Here are the chocolates that I made this week ordered from ‘Lelaki- lelaki Malaya terakhir’ for their women..…








And for you guys out there yang baca my N3 ni, kalau terasa nak bagi special present for your woman, apalagi contact jer le myself yer. Just request the theme and I’ll make it for you. You name it we make it…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...